Copyright © by Frank DeMarco, Hologram Books, LLC. All rights reserved. International copyright and trademark laws protect all material on this web site, including, but not limited to, text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software. Unauthorized commercial use is not permitted. You may copy, reproduce, post, transmit or distribute materials from this web site – excluding materials designated for sale, however acquired – provided that (a) you do so without charge, and (b) you clearly identify the source of the materials, including the web address (URL), and (c) you include this notice with the materials.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
See also our Online Store Policies.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or mailing address given on our website:
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. We do not store financial information like credit card on this site.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Hologram Books, LLC
112 Brandywine Court
Charlottesville, VA 22901
1) Some of the Services may be subject to additional posted conditions. Your use of those Services is subject to those conditions, which are incorporated into these Terms by reference. In the event of an inconsistency between these Terms and any additional posted conditions, the provisions of the additional conditions shall control.
2) The content available through the Site is the sole property of HOLOGRAM BOOKS, LLC. All material published on our sites is protected by patent, copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. HOLOGRAM BOOKS, LLC-owned content received through the Site may be downloaded, displayed, reformatted and printed for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may copy, reproduce, post, transmit or distribute materials from this web site – excluding materials designated for sale, however acquired – provided that (a) you do so without imposing a monetary charge, and (b) you clearly identify the source of the materials, including the web address (URL), and (c) you include this notice with the materials. Commercial use is not permitted without prior written permission from HOLOGRAM BOOKS, LLC.
3) Our site may contain links to other Internet sites owned by third parties. Your use of each of those sites is subject to any conditions that each of those sites has posted. We have no control over sites that are not ours, and we are not responsible for any changes to or content on them. Our inclusion on our sites of any third-party content or a link to a third-party site is not an endorsement of that content or third-party site. By using this Site, you recognize that this Site has no control over the content of websites which are listed or linked on it and that it takes no responsibility for the content of those other sites.
4) By viewing and/or using this Site, you agree that HOLOGRAM BOOKS, LLC will not be liable for any commercial loss; inconvenience; loss of use, time, data, goodwill, revenues, profits, or savings; or any other special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages in any way related to or arising from your use of this Site and/or Services. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless HOLOGRAM BOOKS, LLC, its employees, officers, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates from any and all claims, losses, damages, causes of action, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) related to or arising out of your use of the Site and/or Services, including without limitation claims made by third parties related to your use of the Site and/or Services.
5) We and our advertisers, suppliers and licensors provide the HOLOGRAM BOOKS, LLC site and services on an “as is” and “as provided” basis, without any warranty or condition of any kind, express or implied, and specifically disclaim any implied warranties of non-infringement, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and availability of the site or services. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. HOLOGRAM BOOKS, LLC makes no representation that the site and/or services will be uninterrupted or error, bug or virus free and shall not be held responsible in any way or by any means, either directly or indirectly, for any communications difficulties, access delays, any interruption and/or data delivery, non-delivery, miss-delivery, corruption, destruction, or events beyond our reasonable control.
6) Without limiting the foregoing, HOLOGRAM BOOKS, LLC shall not be liable to you or your business for any indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, special, or punitive damages or lost or imputed profits or royalties arising out of your use of this site or any goods or services provided, whether for breach of warranty or any obligation arising therefrom or otherwise, whether liability is asserted in contract or tort (including negligence and strict product liability) and irrespective of whether you have been advised of the possibility of any such loss or damage. You hereby waive any claim that these exclusions deprive you of an adequate remedy. To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall our liability exceed one hundred U.S. dollars (0).
7) You acknowledge that third party product and service providers may advertise their products and services on the Hologram Books site and that Hologram Books may form partnerships or alliances with some of these vendors from time to time in order to facilitate the provision of these products and services to you. However, you acknowledge and agree that at no time is Hologram Books making any representation or warranty regarding any third party's products or services, nor will Hologram Books be liable to you or any third party for any claims arising from or in connection with such third party products and services. You hereby disclaim and waive any rights and claims you may have against Hologram Books with respect to third party products and services, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
8) Use of our Site is subject to existing laws and legal process. Nothing contained in these Terms shall limit our right to comply with governmental, court, and law-enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of our sites.
9) You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of our Site, Services or these Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
10) These Terms shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Virginia, and the parties irrevocably consent to bring any action to enforce these Terms before a court of competent jurisdiction in Albemarle County, Virginia, or if such jurisdiction is not available, then in a Federal Court, District of Virginia.
Please also see our Store Policies.